Domestic shipments are typically shipped UPS Ground. UPS does not ship to P.O. Boxes. Please provide a current, confirmed physical street address at checkout.
Domestic shipments typically ship within 1 business. If you require expedited shipping please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate your requirements.
All of our items are also for sale in our retail store. Careful attention is given to inventory position to assure items are in stock and available for immediate shipping. In rare instances, due to inventory fluctuation, an item may be on backorder. When this occurs, we will communicate the expected delivery date to the Buyer. The Buyer will be given the choice to cancel the order for a full refund, or leave the item on backorder. Most backordered items are shipped within 7-10 days.
FREE SHIPPING & QUOTED RATES TO THE UNITED STATES APPLY TO THE CONTINENTAL 48 STATES ONLY. International and Alaska/Hawaii/Puerto Rico orders will incur additional shipping charges. If the shipping rate to your exact location is not specified, please contact us for a shipping quote.
Insurance - Mandatory and included with all shipments
Combined Rates - We offer discounted shipping rates for multiple item purchases! All items must be shipped to the same address for a discount to apply. If buying more than one item, please contact us prior to completing checkout for your multiple item discount. Some items are not eligible for combined shipping due to size &/or weight restrictions.
International, Alaska/Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, APO/FPO addresses - Typically shipped USPS Priority Mail. International Buyers are responsible for any import duties, taxes, or fees assessed by Customs. Please contact your local Customs Office to confirm if import taxes will apply to this purchase, and if so, what the import fees are that you may need to pay to receive items into your Country. Items typically clear Customs quicker if a phone number is provided. Please provide a current phone number for the delivery address at checkout. Shipments outside of the Continental 48 States canrequire up to 5 business days for handling/processing prior to shipment (typically processing time is 2-3 days). Some Canadian Provinces such as Nunavet, Newfoundland, Yukon, & the Northwest Territories may require additional shipping costs as they are surcharged by USPS. Please contact us for a shipping quote to these locations.
- Mastercard, Visa, Discover, and American Express through Paypal online invoicing (no Paypal account is required). Please email us for details
- Returns and Exchanges allowed up to 14 days after receipt of item.
- All returns/exchanges are subject to a restocking fee of up to 20% when the return is a result of buyer error or buyer convenience.
- All returns/exchanges require prior approval and an RA number (Return Authorization). Please email us to initiate a return request.
- Returned items must be received in new, as-received condition in the original packaging.
- All returned items are subject to an incoming inspection prior to any refunds or exchanges being processed.
- Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs when the return is a result of buyer error or buyer convenience.
- We cannot refund original outbound shipping costs when the return is a result of buyer error or buyer convenience. There is outbound shipping costs associated with free shipped items.
- Please allow up to 10 business days once the return is received back at Maryland Powersports for refunds to post to your account.
Maryland Powersports will not be held responsible for improper purchases due to lack of research by the buyer. Please check wiht your local dealer for appropriate year/make/model fitment if purchasing an item for an application not specified in the auction listing. Please contact us with any fitment questions. We will be glad to be of assistance.
Lost/Damage Claims - All shipping damage must be reported with 2 days of receipt to Maryland Powersports. Defective/damage claims not attributed to shipping must be reported to Maryland Powersports within 7 days of delivery. Shipping damage or lost-in-transit claims/re-shipments will not be processed until the insurance claim is approved by the Carrier.